Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Days 8 and 9 - Early Graduation

After one day of adding raw egg yolks to my soup and broth, I decided to "graduate" myself early and move to soft boiled eggs.  My mental state just could not handle any more raw yolks, even though they did not upset my stomach.

Now, not only have soft boiled eggs become a part of my everyday life again, but I can also eat Italian Casserole, which is basically meat with cooked vegetables.  An interesting variation I have created at work is to reheat the chicken and veggies in the mini crock-pot with a soft boiled egg cut up on top.  If you have ever had a breakfast skillet, this combo tastes very similar.  Of course, I am still drinking broth with sauerkraut juice at all my meals and ginger tea in between.  While adding foods back in slowly, I am also re-hydrating my water kefir grains (takes 4 days) until tomorrow when they will be ready to start a batch.

1 comment: